Pam Markee is a certified advanced personal trainer through the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America and a certified Pilates Coach. Specializing in post rehabilitative medical exercise through the American Academy of Health, Fitness and Rehabilitation, she works with all fitness levels and populations including, physically challenged and golden age adults. With over 10 years of experience, she is a marathon runner, educator and Toastmaster.
She educates on topics of disease prevention, nutrition, injury prevention, menopause, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, peripheral neuropathy, perinatal exercise, the metabolic connection to obesity, successful training secrets and progressive exercise programs.
Pam Markee shows how a well designed exercise program can help you achieve optimal health. She discusses the benefits and impacts of cardiovascular, weight training and flexibility to maximize your results.
- Medical Exercise, Post Rehabilitative Exercise & Post Physical Therapy through The American Academy of Health, Fitness and Rehabilitation Professionals
- Other accredited programs through Aerobics & Fitness Trainers Association include Injury Prevention & Exercise Progressions, Midlife Fitness for Women, The Metabolic Connection To Obesity, and Perinatal Fitness
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- Turbo Kick
- World Aerobic Kickboxing Association International
- National Aerobics & Fitness Trainers Association
- Mat Science Certified Level I
- Precision Cycling
- CPR/AED Certified
- Wellness speaker for Fremont/Rideout Hospitals
- Educator for Yuba County’s “Just for the Health of It” program
- Summertime exercise show on local cable television channel-Comcast
- Exercise instructor for Harmony Health’s Teen Mom’s program
- Director of Future Fitness Health Club
- Advanced personal trainer and group exercise instructor for Yuba City Racquet Club, Beale AFB, Pro-Fitness and West Coast Muscle
- State of California Department of Health Care Services Lunchtime Seminars
- Kiwanis – Speaker
- Rotary – Speaker
- Soroptimist – Speaker
Serving the greater Sacramento California area, including El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, Davis, Roseville and Rocklin, CA.